Sunday, December 14, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!!!! & CALI!!!!!!!!

Well, well, well, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I have just finished all of my Christmas shopping and I feel so relieved! I am really, really looking forward to packing all of these wonderful gifts, every year it's kind of a test. A test to see how clever I can be with getting everything that I need into the least amount of luggage. It has been so dry and windy here, I am looking forward the fog and the smog! I can't wait to be home for such a long time, to be able to spend some real quality time with my family, and to celebrate the season with all of my California loved ones. I am excited to see my bro, who I call Skittles, who will be making the trip down from San Fran. I look forward to wearing sandals and eating In'N'Out and seeing all of my niece's, including the littlest, Ruby. I can't wait to give everyone hugs and kisses and to be able to say to them, "i'll see you tomorrow", "or in a few days". This time of year is what I look forward to the most. I am so very blessed to be able to go home and for such a long time. Currently I am as Happy as a little clam, the anticipation is so enjoyable. I wish everyone who is traveling a safe and stress free voyage and for everyone to have a wonderfully happy and blessed time with their loved ones!

1 comment:

Vintage Ruby said...

i can't wait....let me know when you have an open slot so we can go to our favorite place! fly safe! p.s. i'm so jealous your done with your shopping, i'm atempting to put a dent in mine today. luv you friend!